big time gaming
Pokies have turned into the domination force in the gaming industry. They offer a huge variety of games to meet everyone’s tastes. They come with advanced graphics, great bonuses, and a bunch of extra features to make the gaming process as exciting as possible.
A few players know that Pokies have been for a while in the gambling arena. The first casino game made its debut in 1895. Invented by the car mechanic, the fruit machine has evolved introducing advanced gaming technologies and software.
With so many options, selecting the right one might be a bit confusing. Beginners often do not know the difference between various types of Pokies as well as their gaming structure and features they deliver. To put our readers and novice players at ease, we have conducted a detailed guide that describes all crucial issues related to casino Pokies games. In this lesson, you will learn:
1. How to play Pokies .
2. Pokies game rules.
3. Strategies to use when playing Pokies.
4. Available types of Pokies.
5. Secret tips to play Pokies games.
The lesson will also include Pokies machine glossary to learn all the basic terms in addition to a short but handy FAQ section. Let’s move on to the first section of our guide.
When you enter any Aussie online casino, you will see hundreds of Pokies s. Each game comes with specific features and different gaming structures depending on the number of reels and pay lines. The good news is that most websites have a free gaming mode. It means that you can try each Pokies with no real deposits. It is a great way for amateurs to learn the rules, pay tables, etc.
All games are divided into several categories. They may include:
• Classic Pokies – they represent the entire epoch of pokies with fruits, diamonds, cherries, and other classic symbols. As a rule, the come with only three reels, up to 9 pay lines, and basic bonus games.
• Advanced Pokies – they come with 5 reels and up to 50 pay lines with multiple symbols. Such games offer advanced graphics and sound effects. They have more symbols to trigger special bonuses, free spins, etc.
Some casinos divide pokies by software providers, as each company is specialized in developing specific types of games. To select the best-matching variant, you only need to learn the rules and genre you like either you prefer themes related to ancient Egypt and traveling or want to play with some of your favorite movie characters.
Also, consider bonuses and types of jackpots. We have discussed them in our previous lessons. Go back if you need to refresh your knowledge about jackpot types and ways to hunt them.
Despite numerous genres, all Pokies come with the same rules. You need to place your bet with the help of buttons on the control panel, spin the reels, and form a winning combo with symbols on the pay lines. Each emulator has a fixed payout table. It depicts all possible winning combinations, special bonuses, and free spins. Here you will also see a list of special symbols that trigger bonus opportunities.
Such special symbols include Wild and Scatter. They are mainly available in modern pokies while classic games have typical risk rounds where you will need to guess a card to double your win. Every time you get a winning combo you get a cash reward depending on the active pay line.
Everything is pretty simple here. How about strategies to implement when playing online Pokies games?
When playing Pokies s, you can mainly rely on your luck. Of course, some handy tips might increase your winning chances. However, you need to keep in mind there is no magic formulator to hit jackpots all the time. All you can do is to stay reasonable and patient. Never bet more than you can afford. Beginners should avoid high-rolling tactics at first. A good idea to start with free mode and pick up some skills.
To make the most of your gambling, you need to follow these steps:
1. Opt for reputable online casinos in Australia. Choosing trusted websites is your key to success. Pay attention to the reputation of the web, read testimonials and reviews. Join sites with the highest payout rate.
2. Read tutorials and guides. Although playing pokies can be a piece of cake, you may still benefit from additional guides, gaming tutorials, and other useful info. Never underestimate the role of knowledge when it comes to gambling.
3. Try different Pokies. Never stick to a single game. Play different emulators delivered by different software providers. If you do not see the prize for a long time, leave the Pokies for another one.
4. Stick to your budget and never spend more you can afford.
The above-mentioned steps are everything an amateur can do when making his or her first steps in the gambling industry.
We have discussed some of the Pokies types and varieties. They can be divided into groups by genre, bonus types, gaming structure or other features. At the same time, all games represent two major categories. They include Pokies with 3 and 5 reels.
3-reeled pokies represent the dynasty of old-school games that can still be met in live casinos. 5-reeled emulators are more advanced in terms of the gaming process, special features, and symbols, bonuses, visuals, and sound effects. They are fun to play even in free mode.
Some casinos divide pokies by themes. For example, you may find various software providers in the same section with pokies that refer to hidden treasures, Ancient Egypt, Superheroes, etc.
The one and only tip for beginners is the understanding that one can hardly beat the game using special tricks. It is all about luck, bankroll, the payout rate or RTP. You need to consider a bunch of factors.
Moreover, you may do some research and look for additional info on a specific game on the web. Some veterans tend to shoot videos to describe the gaming process and bonuses won. In addition, users may benefit from casino knowledgebase and how-to guides. Simply clarify the goals and stick to your budget. The key to success is to make the gaming process as fun as possible.
Online Pokies Glossary
here is some major terms you need to learn. They will help you to figure out how everything works:
• Active pay line – it is a line where symbols may form a winning combination.
• RTP - return to players rate is also known as the payout rate.
• Paytable – a table with all symbols that will let you hit the winning combo.
• Scatter and Wild – special symbols that trigger bonus opportunities.
Online Pokies Game FAQ
Pokies games come with a variety of bonuses depending on the Pokies type. They may include simple risk games with two options to chose from and double the win. Some have sticky symbols that trigger free spins or can replace any other symbol in the winning combination. You may also count on progressive and fixed jackpots.
Those are two types of special symbols that come with different functions. Wild symbols usually make it easier to form a winning combo, as they replace other symbols on the pay line. A combination of two or more Scatter symbols brings free spins or launches bonus rounds. They are described in the paytable.